Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Farmer MacGregor Strikes Again!

Farmer MacGregor has finished the construction of the support screens for the boysenberries.  From wood, metal, and paint, he has created lovely, strong supports for the promise of a successful boysenberry harvest year after year.
There are six screens to replace the area that once (unsuccessfully) was the home of camellias and azallias.  There is a slight slope to the ground; so Old Man MacGregor will be constructing a drainage system (note the scratched out earth).
Strawberries hang from cone shaped baskets framing an area where I hope to place some chairs or a bench.  Each of the boyesnberries will be named.  I have some ideas but would enjoy considering others.  So far :  (Barry) Manilow, White, Fitzgerald, Goldwater, Bostwick, Gibb, Williams, and Bonds. 

Know any other famous Barrys?

Note:  I have been unable to post to my Blogspot site using Windows Live Writer whenever I would like to post my photos.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I have found no help yet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Those are gorgeous!!