|You can look.|
|But you can't touch.|
This post is a note for my reference to remember how to put the netting up fairly quickly.
- Netting. Use the fabric cut this season for as long as possible. One roll of 1/4" netting (7' X 100') will cover 3 berry structures.
- Scissors. If fresh netting is required.
- Staples. These are used to secure the netting to the ground.
- Hammer. The ground can be a bit tough and a hammer helps push the staples completely into the ground securing the netting.
- Take one section of netting that drapes from the ground on the north side of the structure over to the south side of the structure.
- Make sure enough fabric drapes over the one of the main posts to cover completely.
- Drape second section of netting the same way.
- Make sure enough fabric drapes over the remaining main post to cover completely.
- Overlap the two sections at the center of the structure.
- Use staples to secure the fabric to the ground around the structure.