Here’s a recipe for delicious Lemon Squash.
- Chop up as much garlic as you like and place it in a container (jar, cup, etc.).
- Pour enough olive oil on top of the garlic to cover it.
- Let it sit (covered) for a few hours at room temperature to mix the flavors.
- Trim the ends off the squash.
- Cut the squash lengthwise.
- Drizzle on garlic olive oil.
- Add -
- Kosher salt
- ground black pepper
- onion powder
- Place off the heat on your BBQ/grill to roast while you cook your meat.
Ding dong daddy o. This is delicious!
Thank me later.