Friday, February 4, 2011

60 °F

DSC_2431_5842Not to dwell on the weather, but it’s currently 60 °F.  After lunch, me and Ajax headed out to the garden.  I had some seed catalogs to review and he had some very important business to tend to.

DSC_2429_5840 The Nap Fairy has hit us both hard with a big bag of sand; so we’re headed in for a nap.

DSC_2434_5845I think my thermometer goes bonkers when the sun hits it and reports 31 °F higher than the actual temperature.  This may need to be replaced since it only goes up to 120 °F.  That won’t work in a month or two.

4 comments:

Melissa Price said...

I'm jealous. It's been rainy all week with highs in the 30's. Yuck.

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

It was 3 degrees here yesterday. Yes, that is three, not a typo. I can't wait until Spring!

Maureen said...

Definitely have to be outside in this kind of weather...and it sure beats the fog!

ps. that is one adorable puppy:)

Lona said...

When sixty degrees sounds like heaven you know it has been a cold winter. LOL! I am so jealous. I would say your thermometer is a little off.That would be some July weather around here. Have a sun filled weekend.